Life can get boring if we live day in day out doing the same things and following the same routine. Why not inject something new into our life? We do not know how well we can do something without taking them into action.
After learning the procedure of daily routines, we usually do not even think about it. Our subconscious mind directs us to automatically go through the same motions over and over. New things force us to get off autopilot and reinvent ourselves. It doesn’t really matter what it is, as long as it is something new and unfamiliar. Stretch ourselves. Stretch our imaginations. Stretch our possibilities.
So, below is the list I create for you to try new little things. One of the longest lists so far in the Internet, which I am proud of 🙂
The list is divided into:
- Doing new things (Art and Crafts, Social activities, Travel / New places, Writing / Reading, New skills, Personal habits)
- Thinking differently (Dealing with emotions, Digging inner thoughts)
Arts and Crafts
- Try a seven day simple doodle
- Make a sketch of your dream home or vacation home
- Learn a new skill–what about sewing, gardening or cooking?
- Make a scrapbook, print out photographs, emails, pictures
- Learn to play a musical instrument.
- Cook something you would never normally try
- Invent your own cocktail, purchase your favorite ingredients and try out something new
- Learn Calligraphy
- Learn watercolour painting
- Do some colouring pages Continue reading “150+ new little things to change your life”