(Vietnamese below / Tiếng Việt bên dưới)
EBOOK: 100 NEW LITTLE THINGS – A METHOD FOR KNOWING YOUR WHY
- Have you ever wanted to “get out of the box” but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to be a thinker, want to explore your true self, to find freedom and creativity but with the LEAST effort?
- Are you introverted and want to become better but don’t know how to unbind?
- Do you frequently feel that you are trapped in a dull and stagnant life everyday?
- Do you want to erase the stress of work, study or an issue with your family?
- Or, are you happy or at a good state and want to make your life even brighter?
If so, I am happy to present to you the book: 100 NEW LITTLE THINGS – A METHOD FOR KNOWING YOUR WHY. You will discover:
- A great recipe to solve the above issues, which is super fun and very easy to follow
- An encouragement for happy dudes to be happier!
- A unique way for you to become better as a personal development method
- An out-of-the-box twist to see yourself differently
- A sensuous lead to find your trueself
Lana Mowdy – Teacher, PhD in Education
Shyna Mansury – Content Creator
The packages of this eBook is USD9.95, include:
- 42 beautiful PDF double-pages which are solid, content, straight away and very easy to read and understand
- 12 whimsical and creative illustrations of Koko chan, the hat collector who never grows up.
- A bonus of 8 page list of 150+ new little things to start with, designed in boxes so that you can print, cut, fold, and take one to try every week.
- a WORKSHEET of your own 100 things list, a step by step practice until you know your Why
- A nice gift. You discover it yourself 🙂
Who this ebook is NOT for:
- People who do not want to try any change, even a small one
- Super experienced people who are a master of life, love and zen
- Specialists or philosophers
- If this ebook is not for you and you’re unsatisfied for any reason within 60 days, just email me and you’ll get a full refund, no questions asked.