100 NEW LITTLE THINGS:
AN EASY AND FUN RECIPE TO
GET OUT OF THE BOX, THINK DIFFERENT, AND
KNOW YOUR WHY
- Reach the peak of one’s personal development, which is to know your Why, your ultimate purpose of existence. Isn’t it a great sense of achievement?
- Be able to constantly reinvent yourself, smooth your career path and achieve a financial stability
- Reach mindfulness and stand out from the crowd
- A super fun, easy to follow and proven recipe, to help you escape your dull and stagnant life everyday and develop an out-of-the-box thinking.
- A method to learn new skills, because old ways don’t open new doors. New skills will help you to improve your career path and thereafter become financially successful.
- A method to gain confidence, unleash your potentials, overcome fear and develop the courage you need to get to anywhere you want
- A twist to see yourself differently, and yes, positively!
- A strategy to connect your dots, derive the hidden knowledge and wisdom out of your fragmented hobbies
- A sensuous lead to know your Why – your true self.
- Help others to thrive. Aristotle wrote that finding happiness and fulfillment is achieved “by loving rather than in being loved.
- It increases your overall well-being and satisfaction
- It improves your mental and physical health.
- It brings passion to your work, gratitude to your daily activities and clarity to your life.
- It helps you stay focused.
- It gains you strength to overcome obstacles.
- It decreases the burden of your negative emotions.
- It is a miracle!
“When the why is clear, the how is easy” – Jim Rohn.
You do not want your days to be so typical, do you? Does an ordinary life interest you?
But many of us don’t even realize we are struggling to find our Whys. Have you ever asked yourself, “What do I want the most in my life?” or “Which career path should I choose for the rest of my life?” And then not long after, you forget that “big” question to dive into your normal day-to-day activities.
You may find it’s hard to get the answer, because you either do not know, or do not want to draw a big picture that seems to be unachievable, or are clueless of where to look.
If you are keen on finding your Why but don’t know how, then this ebook is A MUST-READ.
This is a 48-page ebook in PDF format with solid, logical and straight away content. The ebook is designed beautifully, aims to provide an interesting yet easy to read and understand.
Inside, there are 12 whimsical and creative illustrations of Koko chan who never grows up, created to bring you the state of a child, connecting you with the innocence, creativity and eagerness you once had in your childhood.
Who would not want to know the answer to the biggest question of mankind through such a fun and easy method?
- A list of 150+ new little things to start with, designed in boxes so that you can print, cut, fold and put them into a jar, then pick one to try every week. This is a great tool which eliminate all reluctance and inquiry of beginners, you can just pick some and follow.
- The Knowing your Why Journal: A combination of:
- a journal for you to jot down, manifest and reflect your enjoyable new things, which are your great pieces of information, and
- a worksheet to anatomize your collected information, connect your dots and find your ultimate purpose in life.
- Extra gift : discover it yourself 🙂
The ebook itself gives you all information you need about this method, and the gifts are perfect supporting resource for you to practice and achieve your desire.
The total investment for this ebook package is just $14.50
Q: Is this method the right one for me?
A: Yes it is, the components of my recipe are psychological proven methods which you can practice right away.
Q: Does it mean I will have to do too much of extra work?
A: This ebook requires actions, because just knowing isn’t enough. Those who don’t take actions never achieve anything. But don’t worry, you can choose a timeline that works for you. I promise that:
- You can start small and not being overwhelmed. Not every one of us can do extraordinary things, but every big thing starts with small steps.
- You don’t have to go fast in doing anything
- You don’t have to do anything which is too complicated right away
Step by step following the worksheet, together with the awareness and self reflection, you will find your Why.
Q: What if I can’t find my Why?
A: The Why is inside you, you just need to connect the dots to identify it. Moreover, this method is superior in a sense that it helps you to tap into your potential, your future. Becoming is always better than being.
Q: Who this ebook may not be useful for?
A: People who do not want to try any new thing, even a small one.
Super experienced people who are a master of life, love and zen
Specialists or philosophers
My 100% Money Back Guarantee!
After the purchase, if you think this ebook is not for you or you’re unsatisfied for any reason within 30 days, just email me and you’ll get a full refund.