- 100 new little things to KNOW YOUR WHY
- Treating your negative emotions, ONCE AND FOR ALL
Email Address *
Who is Unbound Wallflowers
Unbound Wallflowers is a community that promotes the awareness of knowing our Why, doing new things and thinking different, in a fun and easy way:
We have a recipe called “100 new little things”, which means we do something new and small with persistence, from fun things like writing, drawing, pottery, to thinking differently, solving problems, dealing with emotions and expectations.
This recipe is for:
- Do you frequently feel trapped in a dull and stagnant life everyday? Ever wanted to “get out of the box” but don’t know how to take your first step?
- Are you an introvert who wants to become better but don’t know how to start?
- Are you keen on finding freedom and creativity with the LEAST effort?
- Have you ever asked yourself: “What do I want the most in my life?” or “Which career path should I choose for the rest of my life?”
- Do you want to erase stress over work, study or family issues?
- Or, Are you currently happy, in good state and want to make life even brighter?
The community's mission
- Help you to discover your Why: your mission in life, your bucket list, your existence, your true-self
- Help you on the way treating your negative emotions
- Encourage you to take actions, do new things and think different
- Get you inspired by demonstrating striking topics though blog entries, including to do new things: writing, drawing, crafting and to think different: treating bad feelings, dealing with expectations
- Lend you strength to develop yourself by curating piecemeal templates, worksheets and guidance for the above-mentioned specific topics
- Operate a healthy community that you feel like a home
Behind Unbound Wallflowers is the face of the community: Quynh Vo, introverted but somehow always being pushed to the front. A white collar worker for 12 years, in finance field. A single mom of a cute stubborn boy. She had a dream to travel to the Caribbeans and she fulfilled it. She went to the Bahamas in 2017. When she has time to be alone, she enjoys books, plants, and quietness.
In Quynh’s words:
A LOVE FOR NEW THINGS
I wrote an ebook named: “100 new little things – a method for knowing your Why”, and as the name says, you can prepare to read interesting, inspiring and original ideas to uncover yourself and to know you Why.
I also wrote another book about treating your negative emotions the unbound way, named: “Decoding your negative emotions”. In this book I develop a diagram that can fit to any type of negative emotions, which you can use to decode your most irritated feeling.
OUR UNBOUND COMMUNITY
I created a shared online journal with many fun, noteworthy and thoughtful activities for wallflowers to note down their new things and ideas. The journal is open for everyone and is created by Google share, so if you wanna join do not hesitate to email or contact me with your gmail address.