- 100 new little things to KNOW YOUR WHY
- Treating your negative emotions, ONCE AND FOR ALL
Email Address *
Who is Unbound Wallflowers
Unbound Wallflowers is a community that promotes the awareness of knowing our Why, doing new things and thinking different, in a fun and easy way:
Here we encourage ACTIONS, from fun things like writing, drawing, pottery, to thinking differently, solving problems, dealing with emotions and expectations.
Are you one of them?
- Do you frequently feel trapped in a dull and stagnant life everyday? Ever wanted to “get out of the box” but don’t know how to take your first step?
- Are you an introvert who wants to become better but don’t know how to start?
- Are you keen on finding freedom and creativity with the LEAST effort?
- Have you ever asked yourself: “What do I want the most in my life?” or “Which career path should I choose for the rest of my life?”
- Do you want to erase stress over work, study or family issues?
- Or, Are you currently happy, in good state and want to make life even brighter?
If you are one of the above, check out my Blog posts 🙂
Or you can start with the Key Topics.
The community's mission
- Help you to discover your Why: your mission in life, your bucket list, your existence, your true-self
- Help you on the way treating your negative emotions and your expectations
- Encourage you to take actions, do new things and think different
- Get you inspired by demonstrating striking topics though blog entries, including to do new things: writing, drawing, crafting and to think different: treating bad feelings, dealing with expectations
- Lend you strength to develop yourself by curating piecemeal templates, worksheets and guidance for the above-mentioned specific topics
- Operate a healthy community that you feel like a home
- Prepare the potential you with ACTIONS, ACTIONS and ACTIONS.
Behind Unbound Wallflowers is the face of the community: Quynh Vo, introverted but somehow always being pushed to the front. A white collar worker for 12 years, in finance field. A single mom of a cute stubborn boy. She had a dream to travel to the Caribbeans and she fulfilled it. She went to the Bahamas in 2017. When she has time to be alone, she enjoys books, plants, and quietness.
In Quynh’s words:
A LOVE FOR NEW THINGS
I wrote an ebook named: “100 new little things – a method for knowing your Why”, and as the name says, you can prepare to read interesting, inspiring and original ideas to uncover yourself and to know you Why.
I also wrote another book about treating your negative emotions the unbound way, named: “Decoding your negative emotions”. In this book I develop a diagram that can fit to any type of negative emotions, which you can use to decode your most irritated feeling.
OUR WORKSHOPS IN SAIGON
We hosted 5 workshops in 2019, which is a super exciting thing to share here. We chose QSpace, a warm and cozy co-working place in District 1 at the heart of Saigon as it is convenient for everyone to come to the workshops. For these workshops to open successfully from the beginning, we were lucky to have so much support from friends and people in our Facebook page. I would never say it enough to show my sincere to my team and my supporters. Thank you very very much for being a part of these workshops.
The key topics of Unbound wallflowers are to Try new things and Think different. In the effort of avoiding just one-way communication via blog, we hold some workshops under these two main topics, so that we can gather people in real time. I have learnt so much from others, too. I realize that what really keeps me in this Unbound Wallflowers’ page, is not money but community (since workshop fees are so minimal) and that we have chances to meet, to talk, to share, to create, to inspire each other, and to have wonderful moments.
So, if you have any chance to visit Saigon, welcome to our workshops. Just drop me a comment here, email me or message to the fanpage. We promise to keep this spirit through the new year 2020.
Our 2019 topics:
Decoding your negative emotions
- Discover the secret causes lying behind negative feelings and understand more about the self
- Fix the broken relationships and enhance the current ones.
- Lead a healthier life, because mindful people live happier and yes, healthier physically and mentally .
- Help our loved ones and people around us avoid bad reactions stemming from destructive feelings
Watercolours for beginners
- Get used to the flow and transparency of watercolours
- Get used to and have fun with watercolour’s mediums: salt, alcohol, masking liquid and others
- See watercolour as a mean to relax, ease and free.
- Ensure each student to have their own type of drawing(s) to take home with.
- A method of knowing oneself at the depth of the subconsciousness
- Understand and express emotions through art
- Learn the way that art serves as a tool to stimulate the imagination and creativity of individuals
- Practice some art therapy exercises to reveal, transform and heal negative emotions
Making bracelet your own style
- Unleash your creativity with hand-made beads
- Learn a new crafting skill
- Created and relax at the same time.
- Have fun and connect with each other, by making same-style bracelets with our friends and by giving our design as a gift to our loved ones.